Being brutally honest about books

Sunday 10 September 2017

Hiatus

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well.

I haven't felt like blogging much over the past few months and I don't want to keep forcing myself to do it. I'm also going to try and cut down on how much time I spend online/on social media. I've had a Blogger account for 10 years! Hence I'm going to take a blogging break so I can focus on other things. 

You're welcome to read my previous posts and continue to leave comments, but I won't be posting any new content for the next wee while. I don't know how long this hiatus will last, but hopefully I'll come back refreshed and ready to get back into blogging more regularly. 

Thanks for reading. I'll see you all later!
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.